Saturday, October 11, 2014

Auggie Matthews

My name is Auggie Matthews. I am 5 years old, born on March 20, 2009. I live in New York City, United States in an apartment building, number 29 with my mom, my dad and my sister Riley. She's 12 years old, but were still twins. I love Mr. Googly, it is my favorite TV show. I have a stuffy of him. It is big and my favorite stuffy! Mr. Googly is my best friend. I love ukranian pastries! I go to a bakery called Svorski's Bakery and Mrs. Svorski is the nice lady who pinches your cheeks. She always says It's not ukranian bakery, it's our-kranian bakery" it's classic!! Haha! I don't get it...My dad gave me a spy card. I am his little spy. He promoted me to a super-spy! I spy on Riley and mommy and tell daddy what is going on with them. I love coloring with my mom and dad. I want to get a real phone, so I color with them so they will get me one. I can speak and sing in French. It is very easy. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Ava. She's this many. 6 years old. She's an older woman. She likes cheese and Mr. Googly, just like I like Mr. Googly.

That is me, my mommy and daddy at our kitchen table. I am the one in the light blue shirt.

That is me and my mom reading animal stories.

That is my daddy promoting me to a super-spy!

That is me and Mrs. Svorski, the lady who runs the bakery.

That is me and the monster under my bed's toy. He stole Mr. Googly so I stole his toy. But we traded back. We were friends, until he wasn't allowed to have friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without commenting!