Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hampster-Sitting But I Won't Sit On Him

Today Uncle Dion and mommy took me and Riley to Petland! Yay! Riley was going to get a pet fish. She looked at them and realized that a fish would be boring. She couldn't hold it or play with it. So she decided to get a teddy bear hampster. They start tiny. 1 fit in my hand and my hand is 5-year-old sized. I looked at the ferrets. I told the worker that my friend Maya had a ferret. Then me and Riley both held baby hampsters. They were so cute. We traded them and picked up new ones. Then mommy took us to look at cages. Riley was deciding on supplies she could get. Then mommy said I can't have one until I am older. I don't know why, I am this many. So, Riley gets a hampster in a month and she said she would let me babysit it. I said I don't want to sit on her hampster, it would be mean. She said I could take care of it when she is gone and I agreed that would be better. So, Riley gets to be a hampster mommy and I get to be a hampster watcher in a month. Yay! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without commenting!