Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I Have Been Doing Lately

My friend Maya is 12 and she told me I need a new blog post. We are really bored. So were making me a new blog post. She already has 200 posts and more than 200 too. So now I am going to make my 4 post. So last night I left Mr. Googly in my room because I am sleeping in Riley's room because Riley and Maya were sleeping in mine because my bed is bigger than Riley's and they had to sleep in mine to fit both of them. So I left Mr. Googly in there and I had to go ask for him back. Only Maya was in there because Riley was "sick" (Maya told me to put that in kwotashons) and she was sleeping with mom and dad. So I asked Maya for Mr. Googly and she gave him to me. He was resting under her pillow. So I took Mr. Googly and went back to my bed. For the past 2 days Riley has been sick and Mommy had to watch her she couldn't take me to school. So Maya came home for lunch and she took me and picked me up. I told her on the way to school yesterday that I don't want to go to playtime because I never get the firetruck house because everyone else is always playing with it. Maya told me to ask to play with them and tell her after school if they let me. So she dropped me off and went back to her school. I went in and I asked my friends to play in the firetruck house with them and they let me! I was so happy and I did it again today. I told Maya after school and she was proud of me. So she told me about her day too and then we went home and had cookies! I love cookies! They are raindeer cookies! Yummy! So that is what I have been doing!

1 comment:

Don't leave without commenting!