Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy 13th Birthday Riley!!

Good day everyone, my name is Auggie and today is December 8th 2014 which 13 years ago was December 8th 2001 which was the day my big sister was born! Riley is 13 years old today and I am very happy for the best big sister ever to finally become 13 and able to take better care of me now. She turned 12 one year ago and 11 two years ago. And 3 years ago she was 10. Now Riley is 13 years old and more matured. I am here to wish the bestest sister ever and super happy birthday, even if she had a bad day at school, which is what I heard. Sorry for being mean to you and ignoring you on your birthday, Riley. I hope you have the bestest birthday night ever!



This one seemed to suit her.














And that's all for my big sister, Riley! I hope you liked it because it took a looooooooong time to do. Searching for pictures and all. Have a happy happy birthday, Riley!! I hope being 13 years old is as fun as being five!!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate it, but like that's gonna happen (the best birthday night). To me, birthdays are just stupid days like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Riley!! I really appreciate your efforts that you made in writing this wonderful blog for your sister. You know dear, my sister hosted a huge party on my birthday last week. The party had been held at one of my favorite party places Miami.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without commenting!