Monday, December 22, 2014

Kiwi's Christmas Present For Me

Guess what!? Mommy and Daddy just got home from their meeting with the church and they got their car towed because Daddy's driving liscence was suspended and they said he signed and knew his drivers liscence was suspended because he signed papers saying he knew he was suspended but he didn't sign anything. Then Mommy made me diner when she got home, but Riley and Maya didn't want anything. Then when I was eating one of my fries, and then I wanted to see if Kiwi, Riley's adorable pet hamster (who is fat) would eat a fry. So I put the fry near him and he put about 2cm of it in his mouth. Then I pulled it out and told Riley to eat it. "No!" Riley disagreed. "Fine" I smiled and then ate it myself. "Is hamster syliva poisoness?" I asked. "Yeah" Riley said and I spit out my fry. Riley googled it and hamster syliva contains Rabies a life-threatning disease. Only 2 people in world's history have ever survived rabies. They said online that I should clean my mouth with soap, so I did. Then Riley and Maya said I am only allowed to drink from one juice jug and nothing else. Not even a cup. So now I am only allowed to drink stuff from that juice jug. So I asked Mommy if I had rabies and she said no. Daddy, Grandma and Grampa were listening and Daddy and Grampa were laughing and Grandma looked shocked. Mommy said I didn't and it would be silly. So tomorrow I am telling Uncle Dion that I might have rabies. I wonder what he will say! So that was Kiwi's Christmas present for me. Kiwi got my rabies for Christmas. "Merry Christmas, Auggie" I saw the face of that hamster after I realized I may have rabies and I knew. Why wouldn't he get Maya rabies? Maya is the one who hates him. It would've been a coincadence if it was Maya because that would be Kiwi's revenge for her hating him. I mean, Maya hated Kiwi and Kiwi gets revenge by poisoning her with a life-threatning disease. But nope, it's me. Kiwi gave me rabies for Christmas. That is Kiwi's present for me. I could see his little face after he poisonded me and I knew that he was giving me my Christmas present early. Merry Christmas, Auggie, Merry Christmas.

That is the disease I just might have. Rabies. World Rabies day is September 28 and I may be remembered on September 28, 2015 when World Rabies Day comes around and Mommy, Daddy and Riley are remembering me. 

Auggie Matthews
(2009-2015)
It could happen.....

2 comments:

Don't leave without commenting!