Sunday, December 14, 2014

Their Messin' With My Mind!

Guess what? There has been a lot of stuff going on with Riley and Maya lately. They both keep trying to get me on their side, and I am always in the middle of it. I usually go on Maya's side because she is way more convincing with her "On the side of normal" speeches. Riley is always being not normal and everyone but her wants it to be normal so of course I am going to go on the side that supports what I want. So last night Riley said a mean 5 minute speech to Maya about how everyone she cares about (Delia/Cupcake, Me, Jamie etc.) are worthless and it is stupid of her to value them. But Maya started that one because Riley went to church normal with her and then Maya was afraid to be hurt again, so before Riley actually went ab-normal again, Maya framed her for it. Maya just didn't wanna be the one to say "I knew it, why did I believe it?" so she decided to not believe it. So she got a new best friend and made it really obvious that Riley was worse than her. And Riley didn't even do anything yet. Maya was just afraid to think she is stupid for falling for it. Shawn said that Riley doesn't care about Maya and she is caring too much (How can someone care too much?! That's stupid!) and she should stop being so nice (Again, stupid). So Shawn broke Maya and I held her hand the whole time though. Everyone just listened to Riley make her mean 5 minute speech. Nobody did anything. Daddy doesn't want to raise me like Riley. She makes mean speeches and neglects her best friend and would rather put romance ahead of her best friend, so Daddy tried really hard to teach me the lessons Riley never learned. Well, she did learn them VERY WELL when she was littler. But now she un-learned them. So Daddy wants me to learn like not how Riley did and he wants me to treat people 10,000x better than Riley does. But 10,000 times better than Riley is still pretty cruel. So 200,000 times better than her. Better. That is nice. So Riley and Maya keep doing this and putting me in the middle of it. Riley doesn't get that Maya could become her worst nightmare or if Riley cared about her as much as Maya does, they would be stronger than the episodes maybe even. I don't know, maybe. Is it even possible to get beter than that? Who cares...nobody wants more than that anyway. So and Maya needs to get that she is too afraid to apologize, too afraid of her apologies being annoying. She should actually try at least once before she judges that Riley will be annoyed of her. Oh, wait. This just in, Maya did that already in September....So the weather we are having in New York is beautiful today! Okay so anyway. Riley and Maya are messin' with my mind! They are like Ava! I miss Ava, wonderful, beautiful, amazing normal Ava. I'm not saying Ava is ab-normal, I just miss her because she is normal. Maya is trying to be, that's her goal at least I have that. Well anyway, 12 year old girls are too much to handle. Farkle has no idea how much he's involved in this and I think that is exactly how Maya intended it to be. She agrees. I am glad I am not a 12 year old girl, that would be way to much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without commenting!